about This test is not used to diagnose diabetes, but the best way to see how much control diabetic blood sugar level,and therefore gives the physician important information may determine the amount of insulin needed by the patient or change the style meal to maintain the level of sugar in the blood properly.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
esigning your pregnancy.
Here are 5 tips from a nutrition specialist Carla Aardmaan to all infected with the disease, on the occasion of the International Day for diabetes, which falls today.
Must be alert to the amount of food consumed, and lead to an increase in the proportion of fat in the body, especially foods that contain carbohydrates. So must rely on a healthy diet keeps the patient's ideal weight.
Necessary to diversify the food between fruit and vegetables and protein sources such as meat, fish, chicken, and so on. Also prefer to follow the type of counting system to harvest calories Calories daily.
Persons who must suffer from cholesterol problems follow a TLC. And falls within this system types foods contribute to the mitigation of the proportion of cholesterol in the blood; Our advice importantly for diabetics is to avoid high cholesterol in the blood, as should not exceed fat daily 25 35%, including saturated and unsaturated, so as to reduce the risk of problems heart and arteries. In addition to monitoring and quality of fat, one must lose weight and increase physical activity and sport to improve the activity of the hormone "insulin" in the body.
Should not exceed starches 50 60% of daily caloric intake. The scientists have concluded through their research that one of the main reasons for the high blood sugar are carbohydrates.
Sports are necessary to improve the status of diabetes when the patient, but time must be organized medicine with physical activity. If a diabetic patient injection deals with "insulin" insulin, he sports drink fluids before and after him in the same way also regulate eating.
Finally, if the regulation time of eating with medicine and sports, it was possible for the patient to rely on this system for a long time, with some minor changes from time to time.
- Controlling and monitoring the levels of sugar in your blood, and the changes that have occurred since the last inspection: being a doctor assessment of the need to change or modify the method of treatment.
- Blood pressure checked: Strive to remain your blood pressure less than 80/130. If you are living with high blood pressure, ask your doctor if you should monitor your blood pressure at home, too.
- Examination palms feet: to detect signs of wounds or infections or other problems in the palms of the feet.
- Hemoglobin A1c test or similar examination (Glycosylated
hemoglobin testor Glycohemoglobin): If blood sugar levels stable and is not changing the pattern of treatment, it is possible to conduct this examination every six months.
- Visit the dentist once every six months, in order to make sure there is no problems in the gums.
- Some experts offer tips for people with diabetes eye examinations at a lower pace. And if you do not have any signs of disease, diabetic retinopathy or glaucoma.
- Check cholesterol (LDL and HDL) and fat trilogy Aljlicredat in the fasting state: If you have a balanced levels (normal), you may conduct additional inspection once every two years.
- Checking blood sugar.
- Register Voltage (Ketromeogeram the or EMG) and nerve conduction test.
- Measuring the ABI (ankle and arm scale).
Examination of the eyes during pregnancy: If you are pregnant, YOU MUST speculum examination eyes (Ophthalmoscope) during the first three months of pregnancy, and to continue monitoring closely throughout pregnancy, and even after a year of birth, because pregnancy increases your risk of developing eye disease. If you are infected eyes and carried the disease, the disease may worsen quickly.